U.S. Patent #: 3217979
Canadian Patent #: 723027
Options:(click to view)
This is the machine that instantly separates
the honey from wax, pollen and other foreign particles. It works
along the same principle as the cream separator. There are no
screens or perforated metal. It is made of heavy, bright aluminum
and is precision built. Under normal use it will last a lifetime.
The heart of the Spin-Float Honey-Wax
Separator is the revolving drum, often called a centrifuge. In
operation, the honey and cappings are pumped or dropped into
the top of the centrifuge. This mixture is thrown to the outside
wall where the separation takes place.
Then through a system of baffles and
ports, the clear honey is drained off into the outer tank where
it is pumped to the storage tanks. The wax is cut out by a rotary
cutter and drops out of the center of the centrifuge.
entire process is continuous. The capacity is above three thousand
pounds per hour. For best operation, the honey-wax mixture should
enter at a temperature range of between 95 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
If cooler than this, the separation is slower. Past performances
in both domestic and foreign fields has proven that this machine
will meet or exceed your expectations.
- Negligible Honey Loss In Wax Honey-Free
Wax Melts Easily
- Dry Cappings Mean Extra Honey! Clean
- No Messy Job Of Dipping And Carrying
- Increases Extracting Capacity
- No Discoloration Of Honey Because
Of Low Temperature Needed For Clarification
- A More Professional, Sanitary Looking
- Saves Time And Labor
- Eliminates Skimming Tanks
- Easy Access To Grease Bearings
an alternative to the mechanical speed control system that we currently
offer, we have developed the Electronic Speed Drive System for your Separators.
The advantages of this new drive include:
- Replaces adjustable motor base & variable speed pulley
- Increases life of belts
- Simple to install & operate
- Reduces noise
Electronic Speed Drive Technical
- 220 Volt AC
- 2 HP washdown motor
- Telemechanique ATV 31 drive
Honey-Wax Seperator Technical Data:
- Dimensions - 46" tall x 60" long x 48" wide
- Weight - 720 lbs or 326.9 kilos
- Voltage & Amperage - 220 Volt AC Single Phase- 9.5 Amps
Honey-Wax Separator with Electronic Drive Price $14,600.00
Prices subject to change without notice.