SPECIFICATIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
* 10′ long x 3′ wide x 2 1/2′ tall
* Requires 100 Amps, 220 Volt Single Phase
- It is essential that the unit be set level. It may be installed anywhere inside a building, preferably so that the honey can be pumped through the machine as it is extracted. It is possible to locate the HMRS above the honey storage tank thus eliminating one pump.
- The honey can be re-circulated through the system as many times as necessary to obtain the desired moisture content. We recommend a pumping rate of 100 gallons per hour for optimum results.
- Field wiring must be brought to the service entrance: 220 Volts, AC, single phase, 100 amps, 60 Hz. Please contract a licensed electrician. Instructions for wiring the Compressor are included on the wiring schematic. Compressor may be outside the building or in the hot room if preferred. It is recommended that a refrigeration or air conditioning serviceman be contracted to connect the necessary plumbing between the compressor and the evaporator.
- A “P” trap is to be installed in the lower outlet of the evaporator; this is where the water will drain.
- The toggle switch on the side of the machine will turn on all of the working parts. The blower, compressor and heater are protected by circuit breakers in the service entrance.
- The temperature control on the side of the machine is for temperature control of the
AIR moving across the honey. It is recommended that this be set at approximately 120 degrees.